Friday, January 10, 2014

Japan Ahoy! (LOADS AND LOADS of Photos Inside)

Sea fever didn't hesitate to kick in towards the end of the trip as every one was about ready to get back to land. The closer and closer we got to Japan the more antsy the crew got to touch land, so much so that we started making bets on how far away we were from the island. I had the pleasure of being the spotter and got hoisted up the mast to try and find land. IT WAS AWESOME!! Japan is an amazing place and I'm excited to return there. We ate sushi, bowled, had an earthquake, a plastic TRASHION SHOW courtesy of  designer Marina Debris, went to the Tsukiji Fish Market (quite the experience) and most importantly attended a Plastics Conference at the Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology and met Captain Charles Moore, author of the book Plastic Ocean and the first person to discover the North Pacific Garbage Patch. Kumpai (cheers in Japanese) to all the great moments we had in Japan.

























































1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete